A clear vision can help us in various ways, such as working, enjoying the natural scenery, or communication with others. If you want to have healthy eyes, of course you should care.
There are some things you can do to maintain eye health:
1. Check the health of the eye in an ophthalmologist, on the visit not only do visibility checks, but checks eye pressure, the possibility of cataracts, or other examination
2. Immediately consult a doctor if you experience blurred vision.
3. Protect your eyes from exposure to ultraviolet light, dust, wind, light, which is too strong. if located in areas that use strong sunlight UV glasses
4. Consumption of healthy food for the eyes, for example, which contain antioxidants, carotene (carrots, spinach), containing zinc (beef or lamb) and selenium (fish or red meat)
5. Avoid eye injury. use safety glasses when working, especially when jobs are at risk, for example in the workshop, building work, or other dangerous jobs in the eye.